SummaryArticle Name$6 Billion Proposed Cut from HUD Budget Slams Door on Homeless FamiliesAuthor Family Promise Publisher Name Daily Kos
Your donation is an investment in the well-being of this and future generations. It will help us provide food, shelter and support services to homeless families with children. We welcome your support whether it’s a one-time contribution or a monthly donation.
If you are in need of assistance, contact us to find out how Family Promise can help. We will discuss your family’s qualifications and space availability. If your family is accepted into the program, the intake process will normally take 2-3 days. remember, we are not an emergency shelter.
We are Family Promise
The Family Promise model is successful, unique, and cost effective.
- We are the only shelter in Beaufort County.
- The average length of stay in shelter is 74 days.
- 92% of families graduating our program are in still in permanent housing after one year.
- We operate at 1/3 the cost of traditional shelters.
- Since opening our doors in July 2008 we have assisted over 100 families, equating to more than 300 individuals.
Transforming the lives of homeless families with children
From the Official Blog of the National Alliance to End Homelessness: This week the House Appropriations Committee released its draft spending bill for...
The Hampton Hall Charitable Fund takes its mission to aid local nonprofit agencies very seriously. The board looks closely at...