Shelter Program – Provides Support
Our guests are provided with temporary shelter during which time they receive:
- comprehensive case management;
- assistance in securing employment;
- access to medical care, childcare, school placement;
- support in locating affordable housing and;
- transportation (if needed) to interviews, medical appointments, places of employment, childcare and school.
The parents participate in our Life Skills Programs which provide guidance in:
- household management;
- parenting skills;
- budgeting, and;
- skills necessary to sustaining independence.
We provide our guests with a hand up, not a hand out. We focus on the long term, not the here and now and our program is designed around that concept.