Donations – Checking/Savings Account
HOW TO SET UP BILL PAY FOR FAMILY PROMISE OF BEAUFORT COUNTY DONATIONS
The credit card button is not working at the moment. To make a donation use either the Venmo or Square QR code or call the office.
- Log on to your bank’s website.
- Go to the online “Bill Pay” menu option to set up your automatic payment.
- Set up Family Promise of Beaufort County as a new “Payee” under the “Company” option. It may give you
the option to search. When Family Promise does not come up, it will give you the option to “add to your
List of Pay To Accounts.”
- Set up the account with: Family Promise of Beaufort County, 181 Bluffton Rd., D101, Bluffton, SC 29910.
- Set the amount you would like to donate.
- Choose how often you would like the automatic payment sent (monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Set the day of the month you would like the automatic payment sent.
- Select when you would like the payments to begin (date) and the duration (you may be given the option to set the number of payments or to set a termination date).
- That’s it! Thank you for your generous donation.
Most banks do not charge account holders, but some may require a minimum deposit in your account –
please check with your bank.