Employment opportunities to be announced as they become available.
Office Manager –
The Office Manager is responsible for all office related operations of the Day Center in support of the Executive Director and Case Manager. Contact Lynda Halpern at firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 815-4211.
- Acknowledge monetary and in-kind donations and record in Salesforce database;
- Maintain affiliate records according to National retention schedule;
- Create checks, make deposits and record in QuickBooks;
- Prepare and submit monthly Emergency Solutions Grant reimbursement requests;
- Manage Board of Director’s activities to include meeting notices, minutes, new member orientation, Board manual, and other duties as they may arise;
- Maintain office equipment, computer hardware and software, ADT and master key system; and
- Oversee, organize, and maintain an inventory of all household donations.
- Maintain records, coordinate volunteers and participate in fundraising activities to include the annual Gala and third party events;
- Manage all social media platforms to assure information is up to date and relevant;
- Communicate with donors via Mail Chimp, as needed;
- Assure marketing materials are kept current and available; and
- Coordinate all annual appeal activities.
- Human Resources
- Recruit, orient, schedule and direct office volunteers;
- Assure that all mandatory labor laws are posted;
- Submit bi-weekly payroll; and
- Process new employee paperwork, including background check.
- Perform other reasonable related duties and responsibilities, as required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population.
- Ability to work with a team, as well as independently.
- Detail oriented with a knowledge of basic accounting practices.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to reprioritize.
- Strong computer skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.